Garmin Forerunner Range Reviews
In this article we will bring together the best from the top 6 review sites on these models and then look at their ratings and feedback from Amazon (UK) buyers so that you get a full view of each model before you make any decisions.
In summary, the Garmin Forerunner series offers a range of GPS running smartwatches tailored for different needs. The following 11 models in the Forerunner series are, it would appear, the most popular, though this is not an exhaustive list.
- The Forerunner 55 is a user-friendly entry-level watch, praised for its easy GPS tracking and long battery life, though it lacks some smart features. It’s recognised by TechRadar as the “Best New Running Watch.”
- The Forerunner 245, it’s music variant, & the GPS enabled version, come packed with advanced features, including training performance monitoring, but some models have a higher price point.
- The Forerunner 255 & 255S are ideal for beginners, boasting up to 14 days of battery life and adaptive training plans.
- The Forerunner 265 & 265S are notable for their advanced metrics and AMOLED screen.
- The Forerunner 745 is designed for triathletes, with a focus on multiple satellite systems and preloaded activity profiles. Customer reviews, especially for the Forerunner 255, emphasise accuracy and health data, though some point out functional issues.
- The Forerunner 945 is an excellent choice for athletes seeking a premium GPS running/triathlon smartwatch with music and advanced features.
- Finally, the Forerunner 965 is a premium running smartwatch designed for unisex use. It boasts a 1.4″ AMOLED display with a resolution of 454 x 454 pixels, offering a clear and vibrant visual experience. The watch is equipped with various features, including GPS, Wi-Fi, and touchscreen capabilities.
The Garmin Forerunner 55 is a reliable and easy-to-use GPS running smartwatch that will enhance your running experience.
- Easy-to-use GPS tracking for runs
- Offers suggested workouts and Garmin Coach training plans
- Long battery life
- May be too focused on running for those seeking a versatile fitness watch.
- Limited smart features compared to higher-end models
- No built-in music storage
We recently used the Garmin Forerunner 55 and were impressed by its user-friendly interface and simplicity. With just a press of a button, we could start tracking our runs, monitoring our heart rate, speed, and distance right from our wrist. It was also great to see all the useful data it provided on our daily activities, like steps, calories, sleep, and more.
What stood out to us was the Garmin Coach feature, offering on-screen guidance and free training plans based on our goals and fitness level. We found it helpful to have suggested workouts tailored to our needs, as it took the guesswork out of our training sessions. The PacePro feature also proved useful, giving us GPS-based pace guidance for various courses or distances.
In terms of wellness features, this watch does a great job of monitoring our overall fitness with numerous built-in activity profiles for different sports, along with advanced wellness features, such as intensity minutes and stress tracking. It was also nice to automatically upload activities to the Garmin Connect app and explore additional customisations via the Connect IQ Store.
However, the Garmin Forerunner 55 may not be the best choice for those seeking a more comprehensive smartwatch experience, as its focus is primarily on running and the smart features are limited. It also lacks built-in music storage, which could be a deal-breaker for some.
Overall, the Garmin Forerunner 55 is an excellent choice for runners looking to improve their performance while enjoying user-friendly and helpful running data. If your primary focus is running, this watch is worth considering.
Meta Review of Garmin Forerunner 55:
The Garmin Forerunner 55 has been consistently recognised across various platforms as an ideal entry-level running watch, especially for beginners transitioning from basic fitness trackers or those new to running watches.
- Design & Display: The watch closely resembles its predecessor, the Forerunner 45, in design. While its display may not be as vivid or high-quality as some of Garmin’s other models, it is clear and readable even under direct sunlight, effectively showcasing graphs, trends, and other metrics. Source: Advnture
- Features & Functionality: The Forerunner 55 is equipped with a range of training tools, such as suggested workouts based on past activities, Garmin Coach adaptive training plans, pace guidance, and cadence alerts. Its standout feature across reviews is its signature GPS accuracy. Additionally, it offers health and wellness tracking features like heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, respiration rate, menstrual cycle tracking, and recovery statistics. The “Finish Time” estimator is another unique feature, providing runners with an estimated completion time based on their current pace. Source: TechRadar | Source: Tom’s Guide
- Battery Life: The watch boasts an impressive battery life, with up to 20 hours of GPS usage on a single charge. For general use, its battery can last most runners through at least a week of training, and up to two weeks in smartwatch mode. Source: Runner’s World
- Safety Features: The Forerunner 55 comes with safety features such as incident detection, which can send real-time location to emergency contacts if necessary. Source: Business Insider
- Affordability: Despite its array of features, the Forerunner 55 is presented as an affordable option, making it excellent value, especially for those on a budget. Over time, it’s available at a price point lower than its original listing. Source: Advnture
- Awards & Recognition: The watch has received accolades such as the “Best New Running Watch” award in TechRadar’s 2021 awards and has been labelled as the “Best entry-level Garmin” by Runner’s World. Source: TechRadar | Source: Runner’s World
In conclusion, the Garmin Forerunner 55 is a top pick for those starting their fitness journey, offering a balance between affordability, essential features, and user-friendliness.
While it might lack some advanced features found in pricier models, its core functionality makes it a solid choice for beginners and intermediate runners alike.
The Garmin Forerunner 245 is a reliable GPS running smartwatch packed with advanced features that we highly recommend for any runner.
- Advanced running dynamics and training performance monitoring
- Garmin Coach adaptive training plans
- Excellent battery life and safety & tracking features
- Slate Grey colour might not appeal to everyone.
- No built-in music storage in this model
- Slightly higher price compared to other options
We have been using the Garmin Forerunner 245 GPS Running Smartwatch for our daily runs, and it has been an excellent companion. The advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, and vertical ratio, have helped us understand and improve our technique. Performance monitoring features like VO2 max, aerobic, and anaerobic training effect give us insight into our progress.
The watch also offers free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, which we have found very useful in preparing for our upcoming races. It has made customised goal setting and tracking much more accessible.
One of the aspects we appreciate is the safety and tracking feature. It allows us to easily share our location with family and friends in case of an emergency, manually or automatically with the built-in incident detection.
The battery life is impressive, lasting up to seven days in smartwatch mode and 24 hours in GPS mode. However, the Slate Grey colour might not be everyone’s cup of tea, and this particular model doesn’t have built-in music storage. Additionally, it is more expensive compared to some other options on the market.
Overall, the Garmin Forerunner 245 is a fantastic GPS running smartwatch that offers excellent features and reliability to help runners track and improve their performance.
The Garmin Forerunner 245 Music GPS Running Smartwatch is a fantastic choice for runners who want music and advanced training features in a durable, stylish package.
- Music streaming compatibility and capacity to store up to 500 songs
- Comprehensive training analysis, including performance stats and running dynamics
- Versatile GPS tracking with GLONASS and Galileo support
- Somewhat expensive compared to other smartwatches
- Battery life may be insufficient for ultra-long distance runners.
- The music-enabled model costs more than the version without music.
We recently tried out the Garmin Forerunner 245 Music GPS Running Smartwatch and were impressed with its range of features and usability. Syncing our favourite tunes from Spotify was a breeze, and we loved having our music available without needing our phone during a run.
The training insights provided by the Forerunner 245 Music were top-notch, giving us valuable data on our training status, VO2 max, and even advanced running dynamics like ground contact time balance, stride length, and vertical ratio. These insights helped us refine our technique and maximise our workouts.
The watch’s GPS functionality was reliable and precise, with support for GLONASS and Galileo satellite networks offering accurate tracking of our runs both on and off the beaten path. While the battery life of up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and 6 hours in GPS mode with music was sufficient for our needs, it could be limiting for those running ultra distances.
In conclusion, we found the Garmin Forerunner 245 Music GPS Running Smartwatch to perfectly balance music integration with advanced training features, making our runs more enjoyable and productive. While its price tag might be a bit steep, the investment is well worth it for dedicated runners seeking quality analysis and insights.
The Garmin Forerunner 245 is a GPS smartwatch that is perfect for runners, providing advanced training features and intuitive performance tracking.
- Comprehensive training and performance monitoring
- Customisable workouts and adaptive training plans
- GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo network capability
- Some users may find it difficult to navigate with multiple features.
- Limited to primarily running-focused activities
- Possible confusion with refurbished products
We were thoroughly impressed with the Garmin Forerunner 245 GPS Running Watch’s ability to help us monitor our progress during our running sessions. The watch offers advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, and vertical ratio. We appreciated how this data allowed us to understand our technique and make adjustments as necessary.
Another excellent feature of the Garmin Forerunner 245 is the ability to choose from a variety of workouts or create our own custom workouts using the Garmin Connect online fitness community. Additionally, we loved the free adaptive training plans provided by Garmin Coach, which helped us stay motivated and track our goals.
The watch’s GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo network capabilities allowed us to accurately track our distance, speed, and effort during our runs on various terrains and locations. Furthermore, the watch also includes safety and tracking features that enable us to share our location with chosen contacts for added peace of mind.
However, some users may find it challenging to navigate the numerous features and options on the Forerunner 245. Also, the watch is primarily targeted at runners, which may make it less appealing to those into other forms of exercise. Lastly, potential confusion may occur, as the Amazon listing mentions that the watch is refurbished, which may affect buyers’ confidence in the product.
Garmin Forerunner 255 & 255S
Are you an avid runner looking for a smartwatch that can keep up with your active lifestyle? Look no further than the Garmin Forerunner 255 GPS Running Smartwatch in Tidal Blue.
With up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode, this watch provides a comprehensive picture of your health and fitness, from sleep to training. The morning report summarises your sleep, HRV status, and daily workout suggestion in one place as soon as you wake up.
The Forerunner 255 also offers adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach for a 5K, 10K, and half-marathon, or you can create your own custom workouts in the Garmin Connect smartphone app. Plus, the HRV status tracks your heart rate variability while you sleep, giving you greater insight into your overall wellness, recovery, and training performance.
Some other noteworthy features include multi-band satellite tracking on GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo networks for superior accuracy, even in challenging environments. The watch also offers safety and tracking features, making it easy to share your location with chosen contacts if you feel unsafe or if an incident is detected.
If you’re looking for a high-quality smartwatch that can keep up with your active lifestyle, the Garmin Forerunner 255 is definitely worth considering. Its long battery life, adaptive training plans, and advanced tracking features make it an exceptional choice for runners of all levels.
When making a purchase decision, it’s always helpful to hear from other customers who have already bought the product. The Garmin Forerunner 255 GPS Running Smartwatch Tidal Blue has received a rating of 4.4 stars out of 5, based on 86 customer reviews.
Customers have praised the watch for its accuracy in tracking their runs and other activities using GPS. They also appreciate the amount of health data that the watch provides. Some customers have even called it a “must buy.”
However, there have been a few negative reviews as well. One customer had trouble with the watch blinking on and off and not pairing with their phone. Although it’s important to consider these negative reviews, it’s worth noting that they are in the minority compared to the overwhelmingly positive feedback.
Overall, the customer reviews indicate that the Garmin Forerunner 255 is a reliable and accurate smartwatch for runners and fitness enthusiasts.
The Garmin Forerunner 255 is a popular choice amongst fitness enthusiasts and professionals alike. While it wasn’t explicitly mentioned in all the provided sources, the information gathered from the sites that did mention Garmin watches provides a comprehensive understanding of the brand’s reputation and the features they typically offer in their products.
- Battery Life: The Forerunner series, in general, boasts impressive battery life, with some models lasting up to 13 days in smartwatch mode.
- Training Features: Garmin watches, including the Forerunner series, offer extensive training features, making them suitable for serious athletes.
- Accurate Tracking: The watches provide accurate tracking, ensuring that users get precise data on their workouts.
- Customisable Workouts: Users can customise their workouts, allowing for a more personalised training experience.
- Display Quality: Some models, like the Forerunner 265, have had significant upgrades in their display, with sharp, colourful AMOLED touchscreen displays.
- Lack of Maps or Smart Assistant: Some users might find the absence of maps or a smart assistant a drawback, especially when compared to other smartwatches on the market.
- Price: While the Forerunner series offers a plethora of features, they can be on the pricier side, especially when compared to other brands.
- On-board Music: Unlike previous models, offline music is now a standard feature in some of the Forerunner watches.
- Activity Profiles: Watches like the Forerunner 265 offer over 30 activity profiles, including triathlons, cycling, swimming, and more.
- Sleep and Stress Tracking: These features provide insights into the user’s overall health and well-being.
- GPS: A staple in Garmin watches, the GPS feature ensures accurate tracking of runs and other outdoor activities.
- Waterproof Rating: Many of the Forerunner watches come with a 5ATM waterproof rating, making them suitable for swimming and other water-related activities.
Garmin Forerunner 265 & 265S
Meta Review: Garmin Forerunner 265 & 265S
The Garmin Forerunner 265 Solar is a standout watch for both casual and serious runners, offering a balance between price, features, and aesthetics.
- TechRadar praises the watch for its advanced metrics, AMOLED screen, and Training Readiness score. It’s suitable for various terrains, from tarmac roads to trails, and is an excellent choice for those upgrading from an entry-level watch. The onboard storage for music and Spotify control is a bonus. Read full review here
- Advnture recommends it for beginner and intermediate runners and triathletes, highlighting its super accurate GPS, vibrant AMOLED touchscreen, and user-friendly design. The watch’s data presentation is clear, and it offers wrist-based running metrics. However, it lacks full map support. Read the full review here
- Runner’s World hails it as the “Best Garmin overall.” The watch boasts commendable battery life, accurate tracking, customisable workouts, and a sharp AMOLED touchscreen. It offers insights into training status and readiness, making it a genuine athlete’s watch. Despite its many features, it lacks maps and a smart assistant. Read the full review here
- Tom’s Guide recognises it as one of the best Garmin watches, especially for those serious about fitness. Standout features include the Body Battery, on-device music storage, and advanced sleep tracking. The battery life is impressive, lasting up to 13 days in smartwatch mode. Read the full review here
- The Verge describes the Forerunner 265/265S as Garmin’s midrange watch, offering a balance between price, feature set, battery life, and display quality. The OLED display ensures better readability, and the watch features dual-frequency GPS for accuracy. It’s lightweight, suitable for various running events, and supports offline music and safety features.
In summary, the Garmin Forerunner 265 & 265 Solar are versatile, feature-rich watches that cater to a wide range of users, from beginners to seasoned athletes. Its combination of advanced metrics, user-friendly design, and impressive battery life makes it a top choice in the market.
Garmin Forerunner 745
Looking for a smartwatch that can keep up with your active lifestyle? The Garmin Forerunner 745 GPS Running and Triathlon Smartwatch might just be what you need.
With its multiple satellite systems, this smartwatch can accurately track your workouts whether you’re swimming, cycling, or running. It comes with preloaded activity profiles, including multisport, pool swimming, and track running, so you can easily switch up your workout routine.
What’s more, you’ll receive daily workout suggestions based on your current training load and VO2 max, helping you reach your fitness goals faster. You can even sync structured workouts from the Garmin Connect app or other apps like TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad.
But that’s not all. The Garmin Forerunner 745 also offers advanced running, cycling, and swimming dynamics, so you can analyse more data and improve your performance. And with up to 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode, 6 hours in GPS mode with music, and 21 hours in UltraTrac mode, you can make it through your longest races without worrying about running out of power.
If you’re looking for a reliable and feature-packed smartwatch that can help you take your fitness to the next level, the Garmin Forerunner 745 is definitely worth considering.
With its advanced training features, multisport profile, and long battery life, it’s a great investment for anyone serious about their fitness goals. So why wait? Click here to purchase the Garmin Forerunner 745 and start tracking your workouts like a pro today!
Looking for a smartwatch that can keep up with your active lifestyle? Look no further than the Garmin Forerunner 745 GPS Running and Triathlon Smartwatch. With multiple satellite systems, this watch can accurately track your workouts no matter what activity you choose – from swimming and cycling to running and more.
The preloaded activity profiles make it easy to switch up your routine whenever you want, and the daily workout suggestions based on your training load and VO2 max help you stay on track. Plus, with the ability to sync structured workouts from the Garmin Connect app or other apps, you can get even more guidance to help you achieve your goals.
But the Forerunner 745 isn’t just about tracking your workouts – it’s also about analysing your data to help you improve. With advanced running, cycling, and swimming dynamics, you can get a more complete picture of your performance and potential.
And when it’s time to relax, you can bring your music with you wherever you go. The Forerunner 745 can sync with music services like Amazon Music, Deezer, and Spotify to store and play up to 500 songs right from your wrist.
With Garmin Pay contactless payments, you can leave your cash and cards at home and still make purchases on the go. And with up to 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode, 6 hours in GPS mode with music, and 21 hours in UltraTrac mode, you can make it through even your longest races without worrying about running out of juice.
When it comes to finding the perfect smartwatch for your active lifestyle, the Garmin Forerunner 745 GPS Running and Triathlon Smartwatch is a game-changer. Here are some of its key features that make it stand out from the crowd.
Multiple Satellite Systems
With the Garmin Forerunner 745, you can track your workouts with incredible accuracy thanks to its ability to use multiple satellite systems. Whether you’re swimming, cycling, running, or doing a multisport activity, this smartwatch has got you covered.
Preloaded Activity Profiles
The Garmin Forerunner 745 comes with a variety of preloaded activity profiles to choose from, including running, triathlon, multisport, cycling, pool swimming, track running, and more. This feature allows you to switch up your workout routine whenever you like.
One of the most impressive features of the Garmin Forerunner 745 is its ability to provide on-device daily workout suggestions based on your current training load and VO2 max. This feature ensures that you’re always getting the most out of your workouts.
Bring music for every mile by syncing with music services such as Amazon Music, Deezer, Spotify, and more to easily store and play up to 500 songs from your wrist. This feature is perfect for anyone who loves to listen to music while they work out.
Overall, the Garmin Forerunner 745 is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a high-quality smartwatch that can keep up with their active lifestyle. With its advanced features and impressive battery life, this smartwatch is sure to become your go-to fitness companion.
Pros and Cons
When it comes to the Garmin Forerunner 745 GPS Running and Triathlon Smartwatch, there are both pros and cons to consider before making a purchase. Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect:
- Multiple satellite systems: The Forerunner 745 uses multiple satellite systems to accurately track your workouts, whether you’re swimming, cycling, or running.
- Preloaded activity profiles: With preloaded activity profiles for running, triathlon, multisport, cycling, pool swimming, track running and more, you can switch up your workout routine whenever you like.
- Daily workout suggestions: The device provides on-device run and cycling daily workout suggestions based on your current training load and VO2 max, helping you stay on track with your fitness goals.
- Structured workouts: You can sync structured indoor or outdoor workouts to your device from the Garmin Connect app or other apps, including TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad, to get training guidance.
- Advanced data analysis: The Forerunner 745 allows you to analyse more data to help you reach your race potential, including advanced running, cycling and swimming dynamics.
- Music storage: You can easily store and play up to 500 songs from your wrist by syncing with music services such as Amazon Music, Deezer, Spotify and more.
- Contactless payments: Leave your cash and cards at home with Garmin Pay contactless payments, allowing you to pay for purchases on the go.
- Long battery life: The Forerunner 745 has up to 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode, 6 hours in GPS mode with music and 21 hours in UltraTrac mode, making it perfect for long races.
- Inaccurate SPO2 sensor: Some users have reported that the SPO2 sensor is inaccurate, which can be a concern for those who rely on this feature.
- No touch screen: Despite its high price, the Forerunner 745 does not have a touch screen, which may be disappointing for some users.
Overall, the Garmin Forerunner 745 GPS Running and Triathlon Smartwatch is a great choice for those who want a versatile and reliable fitness tracker. With its advanced features and long battery life, it’s a great investment for serious athletes. However, the inaccurate SPO2 sensor and lack of touch screen may be a concern for some users.
When it comes to making a purchase, customer reviews can make or break the deal. The Garmin Forerunner 745 GPS Running and Triathlon Smartwatch has received a 4.4-star rating out of 5, with a total of 202 ratings. One customer found it easy to use once they got the hang of it, while another praised its quality and performance during the Great North Run. However, a few customers had issues with the SPO2 sensor accuracy and the lack of a touch screen for the price. Overall, customers highly recommend this watch as a great upgrade from the 645 model, with advanced training features at a sensible price.
Overall, the Garmin Forerunner 745 is a great smartwatch for runners and triathletes. It has advanced training features and a multisport profile that make it a valuable tool for athletes of all levels. The watch is easy to set up and use, and it provides accurate data that can help you improve your performance.
While the SPO2 sensor may not be as accurate as some users would like, this is a minor issue that doesn’t detract from the watch’s overall functionality. Additionally, the lack of a touch screen may be a drawback for some users, but the watch’s other features more than make up for this.
Overall, if you’re looking for a high-quality smartwatch that can help you take your training to the next level, the Garmin Forerunner 745 is an excellent choice. It’s reasonably priced, easy to use, and packed with features that will help you achieve your fitness goals. Highly recommended.
The Garmin Forerunner 945 is an excellent choice for athletes seeking a premium GPS running/triathlon smartwatch with music and advanced features.
- Download songs and playlists from popular music services
- Advanced performance monitoring with training insights
- Contactless payments with Garmin Pay
- Expensive price point
- Light button may stick over time
- Requires a compatible smartphone for a full feature experience
As athletes ourselves, we found the Garmin Forerunner 945 to deliver an exceptional experience for those passionate about running and triathlons. This premium GPS smartwatch allowed us to sync our favourite tunes from Spotify and Amazon Music, keeping us motivated throughout intense training sessions. However, note that a premium subscription may be required for some music services.
We appreciated the advanced performance monitoring features, such as VO2 Max, altitude acclimation status, and training effects. These insights proved incredibly valuable for refining our fitness regimens. The convenience of Garmin Pay allowed us to make contactless payments, so we could leave our wallets at home during workouts.
The Forerunner 945’s full-colour, onboard maps proved immensely useful during our runs, ensuring we never got lost while exploring new routes. The smartwatch’s safety and tracking features, including incident detection during select activities, provided peace of mind by sending our real-time location to emergency contacts through our paired compatible smartphone.
Despite its many advantages, we must point out that the Garmin Forerunner 945 comes with a hefty price tag that may not suit everyone’s budget. Additionally, some users reported issues with the light button sticking, which may worsen over time. Lastly, it’s essential to note that you’ll need a compatible smartphone to make the most of the Forerunner 945’s features.
In conclusion, the Garmin Forerunner 945 offers a wealth of premium features, making it an excellent investment for dedicated athletes who require a reliable and advanced GPS running/triathlon smartwatch.
Garmin Forerunner 965
Meta Review of the 965
The Garmin Forerunner 965 stands out as a premier multi-sport watch, highly regarded amongst fitness enthusiasts, athletes, and tech aficionados. Multiple reputable sources have reviewed this watch, and the consensus is clear: it offers a blend of advanced features, durability, user-friendliness, and performance capabilities. While the watch is extensively praised for its functionality, some reviews also point out areas for potential improvement.
- Lightweight and Slim Design: The Forerunner 965 is notably lighter and thinner than its predecessors, making it comfortable for extended wear.
- Bright AMOLED Display: Ensures clarity even in bright conditions.
- Versatile Colour Options: Offers a range of colourways to cater to diverse aesthetic preferences.
- Advanced Sensors: Provides accurate and real-time data for various sports and activities.
- Accurate GPS and heart rate monitoring.
- Reliable battery life.
- User-friendly interface and easy setup.
- A durable and water-resistant design.
- Syncs seamlessly with the Garmin Connect app.
- User Interface Colours: Some users might find the UI colours to be on the brighter side.
- Price Point: Positioned at a premium price point, the Forerunner 965 might not be accessible to everyone.
- Some users experienced syncing issues.
- A few reports of the watch freezing or restarting.
- Some found the watch to be bulkier than expected.
- Titanium Bezel: Adds a touch of elegance to the watch.
- Glance View: Quick access to essential metrics.
- Multi-sport Capabilities: Designed to track various sports, making it versatile.
- Advanced sleep tracking.
- Pulse Ox sensor to measure blood oxygen levels.
- Body Battery feature to monitor energy levels.
- Menstrual cycle tracking for female users.
- Safety and tracking features, including incident detection.
Amazon Product Review:
The Garmin Forerunner 965 is a premium running smartwatch designed for unisex use. It boasts a 1.4″ AMOLED display with a resolution of 454 x 454 pixels, offering a clear and vibrant visual experience. The watch is equipped with various features, including GPS, Wi-Fi, and touchscreen capabilities.
Notable Amazon Reviews:
- Steve Winmill gave the watch a 5-star rating, mentioning that it took him around 3 weeks to set up the watch properly. He praised the watch’s functionality, including music and navigation, and found the voice prompts beneficial for his running routine. He also appreciated the watch’s ability to detect stress.
- David Gleeson gave the watch a 1-star rating, criticising its screen visibility in bright daylight.