This sheet is and EXCEL Download that will create a snap shot of your current position from some super simple inputs. The dashboard will enable you to:
1. See all your debt & Equity in one place
2. See how much ALL your debt is costing in interest charges every month / year against how much your investments are returning.
3. View your TOTAL monthly payment for ALL your debt in a single sheet and how much of that goes to pay the interest vs the ROI on positive balances.
4. Analyse at ALL your credit cards, loans, mortgages, AND assets and/or equity on a single balance sheet
5. See which debt is costing you the most so that you can create a payoff schedule that minimises your interest charges and pays your total debt down faster
6. rebalance the interest or income the you EARN against the total COST of debt so that regardless of your debt you can make sure that the ROI is always higher.
7. Calculate exactly how much money you will save every month by using your cash balances to pay off expensive debt or invest in high yield income vehicles.
8. See how much $1 of debt costs you EVERY year in your current debt structure.
9. See your mortgage loan to value percentage (LTV%)
10. Calculate how much you can save by switching high interest debt onto 0% or lower debt vehicles (cards or loans)
11. Evaluate the best way to restructure your debt so that you pay less for it, even if you can’t pay anything down.
12. Get a snapshot view of your debt and credit situation right now.
This sheet can be opened with google sheets but as it has been created for use in excel, some of the graphs do not work as well. PLEASE be aware of this before you make your purchase.
A comprehensive user guide is supplied along with a BONUS Mortgage calculator and a link to our website where you can download a FREE ebook case study on debt payoff snowball and avalanche methods.
To download your item after purchase, please go to: Your Account > Purchases and reviews and download the files.
The download bundle will include:
• 2 x excel workbooks (one in $ and one in £) each with 3 sheets
o 1 data input sheet
o 1 specialist debt dashboard sheet
o 1 master dashboard sheet
• 1 pdf document containing extensive instructions on how to use the sheet and interpret the outputs
• One bonus mortgage calculator excel document
• One text file with useful links and directions to claim your FREE eBook from our website.
Due to the DIGITAL nature of the purchase, we are not able to accept returns, exchanges or cancellations.
If you have any problems with the files or wish to provide feedback on the products, please get in touch with me either through Esty or via email@example.com
All products from the LinziBeeDesigns shop are for personal use only. Please do not, resell them, copy any of them or in any way use our products for commercial gain.
As we are a new shop, we would be very grateful if you could leave us a review!